Tuesday, December 17, 2013

befores + afters

family room, becomes the shop


it's still in progress. I'm missing a third machine, and still I have to get my cutting table off the floor. Also some track lighting at the back.
Thanks to Pop Pop for spraying paint. Also, check out that tile floor. and my exposed rafters. 
Did we make a mistake by not painting the baseboard?
Guest bedroom
After is coming - I was painting trim just today. The painters tape took off the wall color so I have to go back in (again). Well it's green and white.

bar. stays the bar? becomes the office?
After - looks the same, only with piles of junk everywhere. :(

BEFRO - stairwell to basement
finally we found the spot for Dave Eggers. I love it so much.

also found avocado-painted stairs beneath the very gross carpet.

BEFORE - living room with carpet and wallpaper

living room view 2
 We found these floors. And after much tribulation, found walls.
what should we put in our non-functioning fireplace?

2 comments: