Monday, August 15, 2011

hey look what I did!!!


drop sleeve bodice - radiating pintucks - piped neckline - pleated 49 linen/51 silk skirt - lace trim
tucks and "fagoting" which is my new skill.
shell buttons - placket outlined in tucks - tie waist.
thanks for viewing!
Also, Kait how do you take such nice pictures of your work?

3 comments:

  1. This is so amazing Abby! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous dress! I hope she gets to wear it more than once. As far as photography goes, you always have to take pictures in the daylight, not in a direct ray of sun; even overcast is great if you're outside. I have my go-to places in the house at certain times of the day. Other than that, I don't know exactly. I've worked a lot on framing compositions and only occasionally edit pictures in Photoshop. And I always take probably 20-30 shots of every project and pick out the best three or four.

    ReplyDelete