Couple of weeks ago, I'm in the family room with Will just after waking up, and he starts crying. I look over and he shows me he has poop on his fingers. Okay, yeah, gross, but toddlers do this fairly often. Then he points down. He's got poop on his foot. A lot. I go over and it's come out the back, over the top of his diaper, has coated the entire back of diaper, his legs, and there is a big pile of poop on the floor as well. It was crazy. And yeah, it was bath time.
Couple of weeks ago, I'm in the family room with Will just after waking up, and he starts crying. I look over and he shows me he has poop on his fingers. Okay, yeah, gross, but toddlers do this fairly often. Then he points down. He's got poop on his foot. A lot. I go over and it's come out the back, over the top of his diaper, has coated the entire back of diaper, his legs, and there is a big pile of poop on the floor as well. It was crazy. And yeah, it was bath time.
ReplyDeleteSo how do you like parenting, lol?